Help us Raise $60,000 on Giving Tuesday!November 26, 2019
Giving Tuesday is just one week away, on Tuesday, December 3, and we need your help! Our goal is to raise $60,000, the cost of TWO service dog partnerships, in just 24 hours and we know with your help, we will reach our goal!
The cost to raise, train, place, and provide lifetime support to each of our partnerships is in excess of $30,000. We ask our graduates for only a fraction of that cost when matched with their canine partner and no one is denied a dog if they cannot make a contribution. The remainder of the cost is donated by individuals and corporate and foundation partners who believe in our mission and see the difference CPL service and companion dogs make for individuals with disabilities.
We have several exciting giveaways for our Giving Tuesday donors!
• If you make a gift of $150 or more, our friends at Giggybites Bakery & Marketplace will give you a jar of dog treats for your dog at home OR you can gift the treats to the CPL kennel dogs!
• If you make a donation between 12pm-1pm of at least $30, your name will be entered into a raffle to name a puppy! We will pick one lucky donor from that hour to name a future CPL puppy.
• If you make a donation between 3pm-4pm, you will receive a CPL notepad! The notepad has flowers made from CPL puppy paw prints.
Increase Your Impact!
• Once we raise $30,000, we have a donor willing to give an additional $4,000!
• CPL’s Board of Directors will donate $9,600 if we reach our goal!
• Don’t forget to check with your workplace to see if they offer matching gifts!
By making a gift to our Giving Tuesday campaign, you are giving individuals with disabilities the opportunity to live with more independence and more confidence to achieve their dreams. Mark your calendars and remember to support CPL on December 3!