Save the Date for Giving Tuesday!
Tuesday, December 3, 2019
At Canine Partners for Life, Giving Tuesday is a crucial part of our annual fundraising efforts, raising thousands of dollars for our life-changing programs in just 24 hours. Last year, more than 270 donors contributed in excess of $60,000! This year, we plan to repeat that success and once again raise $60,000!
Exciting Giveaways for Donors
- If you make a gift of $150 or more, our friends at Giggybites Bakery & Marketplace will give you a jar of dog treats for your dog at home OR you can gift the treats to the CPL kennel dogs!
- If you make a donation between 12pm-1pm of at least $30, your name will be entered into a raffle to name a puppy! We will pick one lucky donor from that hour to name a future CPL puppy!
- If you make a donation between 3pm-4pm, you will receive a CPL notepad! The notepad has flowers made from CPL puppy paw prints.
Increase Your Impact
- Once we raise $30,000, we have a donor willing to give an additional $4,000!
- CPL’s Board of Directors will donate $9,600 if we reach our goal!
- Don’t forget to check with your workplace to see if they offer matching gifts!
The cost to raise, train, place, and provide lifetime support to each of our partnerships is in excess of $30,000. We ask our graduates for only a fraction of that cost when matched with their canine partner and no one is denied a dog if they cannot make a contribution. The remainder of the cost is donated by individuals and corporate and foundation partners who believe in our mission and see the difference CPL service and companion dogs make for individuals with disabilities. So, mark your calendars and remember to support Canine Partners for Life this Giving Tuesday, December 3, 2019!
If you have questions about Giving Tuesday, please contact, Tonya DiPilla, Associate Director of Development and Communications, at email@example.com or 610–869-4902 x216.