Linking and Use Agreement
Canine Partners for Life (CPL) maintains this website (“materials, electronic products and/or services”) in order to provide you with information about our work, and to enable you to interact with us online. This Linking and Use Agreement describes our understanding with you when you visit our website and use our materials, electronic products and and/or services. Your use of the website, our materials, electronic products and services, and/or downloading of materials from our website constitutes your agreement to the terms and conditions set forth herein.
We define these terms as follows:
- “Illegal activities” are those that violate laws, regulations and/or private agreements, including federal or state laws governing charitable activities, copyright laws, trademark laws, license agreements or other intellectual property rights.
- It is inappropriate to use the CPL website, our materials, including the CPL name and logo, electronic products and/or services for illegal or inappropriate purposes, or in support of such activities.
- The name and logo and/or link bearing the name and logo may not be combined with any other graphic elements; nor may they be altered in any manner including size, proportions, font, design, arrangement, colors or elements; nor may they be animated, morphed or otherwise distorted in perspective or appearance.
- CPL reserves the right to make any change to the information and/or license provided herein at any time for any reason. You acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for keeping up with any such changes.
- Federal and Pennsylvania state law shall govern this agreement.