Graduate Support Classes
Taking into careful consideration recent attendance and graduate preferences, we have made a few changes to the Graduate Support Class schedule. We are now offering monthly Saturday classes. Zoom webinars will be held quarterly, however classes on campus will be streamed when able. Field trips will be planned throughout the year as additional opportunities. Keep a look out for those announcements via MailChimp message and the Graduates Facebook group.
To sign up for one of the classes below, please call Christina Billy, Graduate Support Coordinator, at 610–869-4902 x212 or email email@example.com by the Wednesday before the class you plan to attend. If Christina is not available at the time of your call, please leave a message. Graduate Support Classes are for current CPL graduates. Thank you!
Graduate Support Class Schedule for 2023
- Saturday, January 28, 1–3pm on Zoom
- Saturday, February 18, 10–12am at CPL
- Spring Team Training (days, times and locations TBD)
- Saturday, April 15, 1–3pm on Zoom
- Saturday, May 6, 10am-12pm, 3rd Annual Field Day at CPL
- Saturday, May 13, Unleashed & Uncorked (time and location TBD)
- Summer Team Training (days, times and locations TBD)
- Saturday, July 29, 10am-12pm at CPL
- Saturday, August 26, 1–3pm on Zoom
- Friday, September 15, 12–3pm, 2nd Annual Graduate Picnic
- Saturday, September 16, 12–4pm, CPL Fall Festival & Cow Bingo
- Fall Team Training (dates, times and locations TBD)
- Saturday, November 18, 1–3pm on Zoom
- Saturday, December 2, 10am-12pm at Peddler’s Village
This schedule is subject to change and announcements will be made via Mailchimp and Facebook. Attendees are responsible for notifying CPL when they plan to come. CPL will notify anyone signed up to attend if there are changes or cancellations. We look forward to seeing you at a class soon!